- Clerkship, Honorable Mark W. Bennett, United States District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- Clerkship, Honorable Leonard T. Strand, United States District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- Web Editor, North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology
- University of North Carolina, J.D.
- North Carolina State University, B.A.
Will Blackton focuses his practice primarily on general corporate matters, including day-to-day contract review and drafting, the purchase and sale of professional service businesses, and resolving business disputes.
Mr. Blackton worked as a federal district court clerk prior to joining Boerema Blackton as a partner. Before law school, he spent a year studying Mandarin and teaching English in Taiwan. This led him to managing a group of hospitality companies in South East Asia, where he discovered his passion for corporate structuring, negotiating agreements, and resolving business disputes.