The firm acts as an outside general counsel for a number of clients, providing dedicated, responsive support with institutional knowledge of the client's business or situation. The business lawyers in our firm represent clients who conduct business on local, national, and international scales. We are committed to providing the best quality legal services to all of our clients, large and small, and have the breadth and depth of experience required to successfully guide clients through the most complex business transactions.
The firm's core competency is in organizing corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, nonprofits, and other business structures and counseling their founders, executives, and shareholders or members.
- Negotiation of complex commercial transactions
- Project financing
- Joint Ventures
- New business development
- Commercial real estate development
- Prevention of business disputes
- Employment agreements with equity components
- Strategic business structuring
- Internal governance issues
- Veterinary clinics
- Software development and sales
- Real estate
- Financial services
- Professional services