The firm has experience with all of the interrelated legal and business aspects of running a company or non-profit, including issues like: licensing, selling, acquiring, and protecting copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property assets; purchase and sale of assets; purchase and sale of equity; contract drafting and review; real estate; creditors rights; and corporate governance. We can provide legal support to our clients from their day-to-day transactional needs through the sale or succession of ownership of their businesses.
- Business entity formation, including non-profits
- Contract drafting, review, and negotiation
- Equity transfers
- Debt obligations
- Small business representation
- Mergers and acquisitions of closely held corporations
- Dissolution of business entities